Come and contribute to Transcend’s mission to transform the way engineering firms, utilities, and technology suppliers assess and design critical infrastructure!
If you are a JUNIOR AUTOMATED TEST DEVELOPER that wants to contribute to developing the Transcend Design Generator which is the only software on the market that can fully automate the preliminary design of a water facility, read on!
We put an extraordinary amount of effort and expertise into building the best automation platform.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design and develop unit, integration, and UI tests.
- Participate in the design of complex test automation and fully implement the design.
- Advise software developers of test results and possible failure reasons
- Implement test automation as per the direction of the Software Quality Manager.
- Analyze and suggest resolution for technical and application problems.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time
- Keep updated with latest industry developments.
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Experience in C#, ASP.NET
- International experience is plus
- Good technical English knowledge
We need you in our team if you have the following competencies:
- Communication: be able to translate business and process / architectural / mechanical engineering needs to designs and solutions
- Ability to live in a customer-focused start-up world where priorities shift based on customer feedback
- Reliability: get the work done and be there for others to do the same
- Solution-focused: the ability to work through complex problems by maintaining focus on the purpose of the task
- Confidence to take decisions in situations when there is not enough information is available
- Humility in admitting being wrong and learning from it
Please read our Privacy Statement.