Sustainability Driven SaaS Startup Hiring a Director of Marketing
Transcend is a sustainability-driven generative design software startup on a mission to transform the way engineering firms, utilities, and technology suppliers assess and design critical infrastructure. Our software automates the preliminary engineering of water and wastewater treatment facilities, electrical substations, and other assets; incorporating innovative and sustainable technologies to ensure equitable access to resilient infrastructure worldwide. We’re dedicated to building the best generative design platform on the market and are seeking a dynamic Director of Marketing to help us grow our business.
Are you ready for a challenge?
We put an extraordinary amount of effort and expertise into building the best design automation platform on the market, and we want you to help us lead our marketing efforts and share our story with the world via thoughtful campaigns that educate and engage the water, power, and engineering industries.
If you are a well-rounded, results-driven online and offline marketer who thrives in a fast-paced startup setting, this is an opportunity to make a lasting impact.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Team Building & Management: Oversee day-to-day team management and optimization of the marketing department, serving as a liaison across roles while playing an active role in demand generation.
- Strategic Marketing: Lead, develop, implement, and manage comprehensive online and offline marketing campaigns that drive engagement, leads, and inbound demand for our solutions.
- Campaign Planning & Management: Oversee all marketing programming and campaigns across platforms, including Google AdWords, LinkedIn, and other relevant channels. Work with internal and external resources to plan and manage multi-channel campaigns inclusive of webinars and events.
- Performance Analysis: Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness and KPIs of campaigns in real-time. Make necessary adjustments to campaigns to optimize results and manage 3rd parties when appropriate. (HubSpot experience is a plus.)
- Stakeholder Collaboration: Work closely with sales, product, and creative teams to align marketing strategies with company goals and objectives, with an emphasis on demand generation, pipeline generation, and new customer wins.
- Team Leadership: Serve as a leader inside of the business and work closely with the executive team to support company objectives.
More broadly, you will be part of a marketing team who works collaboratively to:
- Operationalize marketing initiatives: Document learnings and processes to better scale our marketing efforts
- Manage marketing spend: Allocate, track, and optimize marketing budgets for maximum ROI across multiple channels and campaigns.
- Amplify content reach: Coordinate with the content and product marketing leads to ensure alignment between content strategy and campaign objectives, with emphasis on maximizing content reach.
- Report progress towards company and marketing specific goals: Regularly report on campaign performance metrics, providing insights and recommendations for future initiatives.
- Constantly learn: Stay updated with emerging marketing trends, tools, and best practices to maintain the company’s competitive edge.
Within Transcend at large, you will:
- Assist marketing team peers & various Transcenders as needed, providing expertise, mentoring and guidance – embracing a team approach
- Partner with the Sales, Product, Client Success, and Development teams to develop campaigns that resonate with our target markets
- Understand, track, and improve company efforts to become THE leading generative design platform for critical infrastructure
How success will be determined:
- Inbound Lead Generation: Generate a consistent flow of inbound, qualified leads across our target markets that engage with Transcend’s marketing initiatives.
- Ongoing Lead Engagement: Create ongoing engagement with existing qualified leads via educational campaigns and content and programing that spans the full sales funnel.
- Pipeline Build and New Customer Wins: Work hand-in-hand with sales to accelerate sales cycles and build pipeline that results in new customer wins.
- Return on Investment (ROI): Measure and increase the revenue generated for every dollar spent on marketing campaigns.
- Cost Per Acquisition (CPA): Work to reduce the average cost to acquire a customer through our marketing efforts.
- Lead Conversion Rate: Maximize the percentage of leads that convert into new sales pipeline and customer wins.
- Website Traffic & Engagement Metrics: Continually strive to grow our market presence and engagement by increasing website traffic and conversions.
We would love to hear from YOU if some of these sound like you:
- Well-rounded, hands-on leader with excellent people and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field and a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in marketing.
- Proven, metrics-backed track record of successful team management and campaign management, along with a constant hunger to achieve goals.
- Desire to GROW in your career and rapidly work towards becoming a VP-level team member.
- Proficient in digital advertising & marketing platforms such as Google AdWords, HubSpot, and LinkedIn Campaign Manager.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and translate data into actionable insights.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
Location: Work from anywhere in North America or Europe
Willingness to travel to company conferences and customer on-sites while adhering to COVID guidelines – 15% travel expected
Ability to travel internationally
Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging, Equity, Accessibility
Our team shows up as their authentic selves and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We continuously strive towards building and fostering an environment where our teams feel included, valued, and enabled to do the best work of their careers, wherever they choose to log in from. We believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation. We are committed to equal employment, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Transcend provides accessible accommodation during the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please tell us, and we will work with you to meet your needs.
If you think you are a fit for Transcend and for this position, please send your resume to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, read our Privacy Statement under this link: https://www.transcendh2o.com/privacy-policy/